Julie in a red dress (a beautifully unoriginal title 😂)

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hey all! Hope you are all having a great day! School is out for me for the next two weeks and I'm currently on a mini vacation with my sister. So I'm just chilling! 😆

Well actually it is freakin' cold down here! I am just dying of the cold!! 


Well I thought that I would share some pics of Julie, I'm not a super fan of these pictures, the editing is a bit off, but I'll post them anyway 😌 Enjoy my lovelies☺️


See ya later 
-Lydia 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Julie is such a cute doll and looks amazing in red! I like how her eyes look so illuminated. I have had a hard time photographing Julie because her eyes are so dark, but yours look nice :) Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farrah! Yes I had the same problem with Julie and I'm slowly figuring out how to make them brighter ☺️ I will do 😄
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. Cold? I want cold!!XD Cute pictures of Julie, she looks so great in that dress!:) I hope you have a fun vacation!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do enjoy the cold but not when it's TOO cold! There's a very line 😂Thanks Emma!
      -Lydia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pageviews