Let's give some love :)

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Lol my Instagram feed has just been full of Leah Clark photos since well, the start of the year!! She is just so pretty isn't she? I may ask my parents for her for my birthday!! We'll seeeee 
Preetttyy please!!!!

So i though it would be nice to give some love to the 2015 Girl Of The Year Grace, well mine's called Casaleah-Grace, Cas for short :)










This outfit was the first time I sewed a t-shirt and jeans, also fun fact she's the first AG doll I have that has her ears pierced! Well Josefina has earrings but I can't get them out.... I've tried for years..

I hope you have a lovely day my duckings! Enjoy it :-*
Lydia

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. These pictures of Cas are so pretty!! I love the outfit you sewed for her- those jeans!:D I'm so glad that you're back to blogging and I'm still praying for you!:) I love your new blog!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I'm quite proud of the jeans!! Thank you that means so much to me :) isn't it cute?! I worked hard on it >.<
      -Lydia

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! It definitely looks awesome, I love it! Your hardwork totally paid off!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Wow, Cas is beautiful!! I love her shirt. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! I really want Lea too, but I won't be able to get her. :'(
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella, thats sad :( Hopefully she will be cheap on the secondary market, like eBay and stuff though i have a feeling she's gonna be pricy :/ She's just so pretty!
      -Lydia

      Delete
    2. Money isn't the problem actually. It's that I don't have enough room for another doll. :( She's like my favorite doll though! But, I would not give up on of my dolls for her. (I have 3)
      Bella

      Delete
    3. Yes I see, I'm struggling with doll space at the moment *.* I love her hair and skin combo!! SO GOOD! :D
      -Lydia

      Delete
    4. I know! Her eyes and hair! Ahh! So pretty!
      Bella

      Delete
  4. DUDE CAN I HAVE THOSE JEANS PRETTY PLEASE.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Haha thank you Izzy & Buzzaboutag 😘
      -Lydia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pageviews