Wrapped in dreams...

Monday, September 26, 2016

agh sorry bout the quality you can click on the pic to make it bigger :-*
Hi guys sorry for missing my Sunday post yesterday, my illness has gotten worse the last few weeks and I'm kinda snowballing. So I had some photos I took a while ago and wanted to share because I started to experiment with indoor photography.


Now I thought it would be fun to wrap her up in ribbons and as I was doing this I was thinking about dreams and passions. I think specifically my sister's dream of being a ballerina (hence why June is in a tutu) and being wrapped in a dream.. Yeah kinda random but that was what I was going for! Haha 
And the idea of not just thinking about dreams but actually pursuing them, mm that's just been some brain food I've been chewing lately!


I haven't taken many photos this week but I have been building some miniatures and working on a project for my dad which is really fun and I'm planning on building an room/diorama thingy so that I can set up rooms and practice more 11" indoor photography like that! I'll try document that and tell ya how it goes!
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
Happy Doll Loving
Lydia




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love these pictures! Hope you feel better!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, dear... June is lovely with that pink hair! Indoor photography is not easy but your pictures look awesome! Keep it up! We're excited for your new room! Take good care.. xoxo, shasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Shasha! Yes I am so excited to start making it! It'll be a fun :) Will do :D
      -Lydia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pageviews